Grade IV Officer - Salaries
|Job Type:||Corporate Support Services|
|Vacancy Group:||St. Vincent's University Hospital|
|Category:||Management / Admin|
Applications are invited for the position of Grade IV Officer - Salaries in the Salaries Department of St Vincent's University Hospital.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Assisting in the preparation and processing of all payrolls
• Preparation and processing Nurse Bank payments and running supplementary payrolls.
• Processing time sheets and monitoring extra payments.
• Liaising with the various heads of departments.
• Workflow processing.
• Setting up voluntary deductions.
• Processing social welfare entitlements.
• Advising new employees on all statutory deductions.
• Importing staff RPNs and submitting PAYE extract files to Revenue.
• Resignations: calculating final payments and issuing ASC45 certificates.
• Assisting employees with online payslips.
• Scanning and keeping records up to date.
2. Answering queries, advising staff on benefits on a daily basis, managing salaries inbox.
3. Processing mortgage forms and other forms that arise on a daily basis.
4. Carry out other duties as assigned by the Payroll Manager in the Salaries Office.
Informal enquiries or Role Specific Enquiries to: Ms. Julija Meirane, Deputy Payroll Manager Email: email@example.com
Please download the below Job Description for this position, as this will not be available online after the vacancy close date.
Applications for St. Vincent’s University Hospital job vacancies will only be accepted through our Web Recruitment System.
|Contact Name:||Jennifer Ford|
|Telephone:||+353 1 221 6018|