1. St Vincents Healthcare
Group (SVHG) reserves the right to change these terms and conditions. You are
responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Your continued
use of the SVHG Web Recruitment system constitutes your agreement to these
terms and conditions.
2. By submitting your application electronically, you are declaring that the
information you are furnishing is factually correct. Should any of the
information provided in the application be found to be false or inaccurate in
any material manner, SVHG reserves the right to withdraw any offer of
employment or if you have commenced employment, to terminate your
3. By submitting your application electronically, you are granting SVHG
permission to request (in order to verify authenticity), original and/or copies
of your qualifications listed on your application, proof of identity and any
other documentation as required in the job description of the competition(s) you
are applying for.
4. All sections of the online application must be completed and submitted.
Incomplete applications will not be processed. If you do not submit all of the required
documentation with your application, SVHG will not process your application other
than in exceptional circumstances as determined by the respective Hospital.
5. Applications must be submitted by the closing date specified for each
vacancy. Note the closing date(s) for the submission(s) of online applications
for the vacancies are specified in the list of vacancies.
6. It is the responsibility of applicants to ensure that they apply in advance
of closing date. Any applications which are still in progress after the closing
date will not be registered by SVHG Web Recruitment System.
7. SVHG may only take into account technical issues raised by an applicant if
advised to HR prior to the advertised closing date.
8. All applications will be acknowledged by email. If you do not have
confirmation of receipt within 2 hours of submitting your online application,
please contact us immediately. We would appreciate if you can state the vacancy
reference number and title of the post:
If you are applying for a Consultant or NCHD vacancy, please contact the
Medical Workforce Division by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or phoning
+353 (1) 221 6044.
For all other vacancies,
please contact HR Business Services by emailing email@example.com or phoning
+353 (1) 221 6062.
(Note in some instances the email of acknowledgement may be routed to your
spam/junk mail folder)
9. All personal data entered onto the SVHG Web Recruitment system will be
treated in strict confidence and processed only in conformity with the
Hospital’s policies and procedures. The information provided on the application
form is required for the purpose of processing your application for employment.
If your application is successful and you accept a position in SVHG, your
application form will be held on your personnel file.
10. SVHG hospitals are equal opportunities employers and do not discriminate
against individuals on the basis of gender, civil status, family status, sexual
orientation, religion, age, disability, race or membership of the traveller
community. In exceptional circumstances applications in manual format may be